Boston Web Design and SEO will develop a custom-tailored SEM strategy to increase your website traffic and increase your sales. We base each strategy on extensive research of the individual business’ search terms (keywords). Then we can develop each customized PPC campaign, according to your business need and desired budget estimate.
What is PPC?
Pay Per click (PPC), known as cost per click, is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites. Each click is charged based on the keyword value.
PPC advertising gives you the opportunity to pay for top positions on search engines and appear on relevant partner websites. Pay-per-click marketing delivers instant traffic and offers many ways to complement existing SEO strategies by testing keywords, business models, and marketplace verticals. It allows you to develop your overall Internet marketing strategy, and any SEO plans armed with facts, not assumptions.
There is a science to finding high numbers of low volume keywords (very specific long tail keywords) that are less expensive to advertise on but still provide significant ROI (return on investment). These can be used to hedge against the more expensive high-volume keywords, significantly lowering the average cost-per-click (CPC) across your entire campaign.
Advantages of PPC marketing and advertising:
PPC management looks simple but you need expert services to manage the campaign and get optimal benefits. Below given are the advantages of PPC marketing and advertising:
- Quick results
- Reach people who are searching for services and products that you to offer.
- Reach audience geographical regions.
- Get more revenue, sales and increase awareness regarding your services and products.
- Build your brand image
- Pay for the clicks that you are getting
- Reach audience’s language
- Compatible for all the devices
- Can be done a tight budget
- Keep a record of your advertising expenditure and on ROI on each ad campaign
PPC Activities & Campaign Management Includes:
PPC campaigns offers more control over results than with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). With effective Pay Per Click management, you can compete relatively quickly for phrases that take time to secure using SEO. While a new website it takes time to rank on search engine result pages (SERPs). A solid Pay Per Click campaign can create traffic almost instantly through use of Google AdWords, Bing Ads and more.
PPC management Plan includes the following activities:
- PPC Account Creation
- Website & Goal Analysis
- Campaign Setup
- Competitive Analysis Report
- Keyword Research (short tail/Long tail keywords)
- Text Ads & Image Ads Creation
- Ad Submission/Ad Copy Testing
- Bid Management
- Regional Optimization
- Quality Score Analysis
- Placement Sites Targeting
- Landing Page Consultation & Suggestions
- Conversion Tracking
- Weekly Report
If you have any further question, please feel free to let us know.